Delta Document Management System
Delta document management system is a web-based Alfresco application that allows the organization to manage document-related work. In Delta, you can monitor, assign and manage tasks, and act as a substitute. Users have rights-based access to the entire organization’s documentation. The system of rights can be flexibly configured for both internal and external needs. There are about 10 thousand users in Delta.
– list of documents;
– registration of documents;
– task management;
– processing of cases;
– digital signing with ID-card and Mobile-ID;
– mDelta, or working with a smart device;
– functionality of a substitute;
– searches, reports;
– user rights system;
– Public Register of Documents (ADR).
– business and system analysis;
– upgrading of specifications and user manuals;
– Data migration from other document management systems (GoPro, Dora);
– analysis of integrations;
– project management.
Integrations: X-Road, National Document Exchange Center (DVK), Certification Authority (SK), Active Directory (AD), Outlook, Office Software (MS Office, OpenOffice), National Archive Information System.