Delta user experience (UX) analysis and prototype
Delta document management system is used by more than 20,000 users in about 100 public and private institutions. The Delta user experience analysis and the creation of user interface prototype, commissioned by the Center of Registers and Information Systems (RIK), are part of a project aimed at creating a more modern, reliable, sustainable and user-friendly Delta on a new platform and with an updated user interface.
- conduction of a survey of user needs and expectations covering all user groups,
- process optimization,
- a vision to automate processes, reuse data and improve usability,
- prototype of the new Delta user interface (UX-UI),
- usability tests using a prototype (UX),
- information system brandbook,
- development of Delta usability indicators,
- creation of a system for measuring user satisfaction.
Technologies: BPMN, UML, Axure, Figma, W3C WCAG2.1 AA, Nuxeo